Have you heard about menstrual cups, but still aren’t sure what exactly one is? Well, here is a short and to the point version of what a Lunette menstrual cup is.
The Lunette menstrual cup is:
- made of medical-grade silicone in Finland
- doesn’t contain rubber latex, is odorless and safe
- affordable and environmentally friendly – with proper care the cup will last for years
- a sanitary and healthy alternative to disposable tampons and pads
- easy-to-use, practical, and comfortable. It needs to be emptied only two to four times a day and can be used overnight
- safe since it is not conducive to dampness, outbreaks of vaginal candidiasis, cystitis or toxic shock syndrome. In fact, TSS has not been linked to the use of menstrual cups
- suitable to be worn during sports and other physical activities
- easy to clean and disinfect between periods by boiling briefly in water or washing with rubbing alcohol
- designed for people of all ages and sizes
- also designed for those who have not yet engaged in sexual intercourse as well as those who use an IUD or contraceptive ring. However, if you are planning on using Lunette together with an IUD, we recommend discussing it with your doctor
- not disruptive to the natural lubricating ability of the vagina, nor does it dry out the vaginal mucus membrane
Giveaway ends midnight 11/25/2013. Must be 18 or older and live within the United States, Canada or Mexico.