Why use Lunette?
- Lunette liberates you from uncomfortable, bulky pads and different sized tampons is a healthy, easy-to-use alternative
- Lunette can handle whatever Mother Nature’s got in store for you, from light, medium to heavy flow
- Lunette is user friendly and travels with you, or in you — so you’ll never ‘run out’ of protection, (or have your protection ‘run out’ on you!).
The Lunette menstrual cup is as easy-to-use as a non-applicator tampon: simply fold and insert.
Lunette is small but mighty: it can hold much more liquid than a tampon, it only needs to be emptied 2 to 4 times per day during normal flow, so you can take care of business on your schedule.
Hygienic & Safe
Tampons aren’t your friend: fibers can be caught in the vaginal canal, ‘over-absorb’ precious vaginal fluids, and dry out the mucous membrane.
Pads aren’t much better: they create a stifling, moist environment — ground zero for yeast infections, bacteria and odor.
Lunette is your periods’ super heroine (and here to protect you): it doesn’t disrupt the vaginas lubricating ability, or interfere with the natural process of shedding menstrual blood, dead cells, and bacteria.
The Votes are in…
Everyone loves Lunette — and this genius device is listed with international government health agencies including the FDA in the USA, and the TGA in Australia.
In her homeland of Finland, Lunette is a crown jewel, and recipient of the prestigious Key Flag Emblem which certifies only the highest quality products.
Stop the Cash Leak
The average woman spends between $48–$84 per year on disposable tampons and pads.
The Lunette is a one-time cost that will last for years, and put the money you save right back into your purse.
Lunette is eco-logical — with tender, loving care, it will last for years.
Saving the planet while saving money is now something to celebrate every month (and is sure to make you less irritable!).
Lose the monthly protection purchase, plastic applicators, wrappers, and bio-waste from used tampons and pads and free up your ‘footprint.’
Lunette was built with an eco-minded soul: from the recycled box and enclosed informational material, to the environmentally friendly factory that makes it in Finland — Lunette is an eco-heroine!
Give up nothing with Lunette — it can be worn during sports and other physical activities, just like a tampon, but with no strings attached!
Sleep nude (and no one will be the wiser), no peek-a-boo strings at the beach (unless it's your string bikini), and so discreet that your partner won't notice a thing during oral sex.
Designed with You in Mind
The lining of the Lunette menstrual cup is smooth which makes cleaning a snap.
Because the tab of the Lunette menstrual cup is flat, it doesn’t collect bacteria. You can disinfect the cup by boiling it briefly in water, using the Lunette disinfecting wipes, or rubbing alcohol.
- There are 84,738,774 women aged 15 to 54 in the US
- The average amount of periods per woman is 13 annually
- The average woman uses approximately 17,000 tampons, pads or panty-liners in her lifetime.
- Flushing sanitary protection products causes 75% of blocked drains.
- Average use of menstrual products is 22 per cycle, 286 per year per woman and a total of 24,235,289,364 products per year
- 10% of these women are either pregnant or using pills and not having their periods the actual amount of products used is around 21 billion products per year
- In the USA the feminine protection market is around 3 billion USD