In search of the perfect fit: considerations
Team Lunette knows that women are like snowflakes: no two are the same. But we’ve made it our goal to find your perfect fit at the precise time in your reproductive life so you can enjoy all the benefits. Although most women can use either cup, helping you find the one that's most comfortable for your body is our sacred goal!
The Lunette Cup Model 1
...is our choice for light to moderate flow.
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 2.
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
The Lunette Cup Model 2
...is recommended for normal or heavier flow.
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 2 is made of firmer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 1.
- The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches).
- The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).
Need help choosing the right size?
If you need additional help choosing your Lunette, here's our detailed sizing guide.