The cup size guide for your body and flow.
Team Lunette knows that people are like snowflakes: no two are the same. But we’ve made it our goal to find your perfect menstrual cup fit at the precise time in your reproductive life so you can enjoy all the benefits. Although most users can use either size cup, helping you find the one that's most comfortable for your body is our sacred goal! Check out our menstrual cup comparison guide!
The Lunette Cup Model 1
...is our choice for light to moderate flow.
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 2.
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
The Lunette Cup Model 2
...is recommended for normal or heavier flow.
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 2 is made of firmer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 1.
- The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches).
- The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).